WEB DEVELOPMENT / PROGRAMMING INTERNSHIP
West Chester, PA
Stratus Interactive is seeking an intern to help with web development and design, branding, positioning, inbound marketing and more! Internships are available with a specific focus in web development and programming for the fall semester! Our interns are involved in core business functions from day one which makes this experience a great addition to any resume!
Computer programming/web development majors or those familiar with web development and graphic design preferred. Reports to Digital Director and Senior Account Executives Daily.
Programming opportunities include but are not limited to:
- HTML Emails
- Hubspot Landing Pages and Email Templates
Candidate will be encouraged to work on many different development platforms throughout the internship.
- Keen analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with web standard practices and user interface designs
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign preferred
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 a plus
- Experience in designing and coding for the web
- Experience with dynamic, data-driven web sites and/or web-based applications a plus
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks
- Excellent time management skills
Can bring your own laptop to work on or use a computer here.