GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP
West Chester, PA
Stratus Interactive is seeking an intern to help with graphic design, web development and design, and more! Our interns are involved in core business functions from day one which makes this experience a great addition to any resume.
Graphic design majors or those familiar with graphic design and/or web development preferred. Reports to the Digital Director and Senior Account Executives daily.
Design/Development opportunities include but not limited to:
- Email Blasts
- Banner Ads
- Magazine Ads
- Website Pages
- Info graphics
- Hubspot Blogs, CTA’s, Landing Pages
Candidate will be encouraged to work on many different design platforms throughout the internship.
- Strong visual design skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is required. Some knowledge of Dreamweaver is preferred, but is not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS. Experience with CMS such as WordPress or Drupal is a plus.
- Exceptional oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate multiple deadline-driven tasks
- Excellent time management skills
Can bring your own laptop to work on or use a computer here.